The network is made of pipes and holding tanks with different end connectors. The idea is that every part, in abstract, is understandable by a normaliseish human being.
* link/subscribe to a flow – plumb a pipe in, on, the end/beginning of the pipe can be other functions
* trust/moderate flow – through flow or to the holding tank then though a sieve to shift the flow to different pipes.
* rollback – empty, remove that content to a point in the flow or remove objects from the flow.
* edit matadata – add to the trailing tail of the data object, this will change how data is sieved and is the main function in aggregation news.
* publish content – add an object to the flow (you can maybe edit this object or not)
The is then the storage tank which is a database.
That’s it the rest is UX and UI think of it as macaron for news publishing.
TAKENOTE: the is nothing original in this, its how our plumbing, our electrical grids and even the neurons in our brains work and fits into the #nothingnew that is a core of this project.