* The is such a thing as “reality” and we, intrinsically, have a very limited idea of what this is.
* All human though and culture are created by humans.
* in this, there is a strong tendency for all to become religion in the end.
* In the west, we have created a “hack” to try and escape this limitation. All religions are based on “truth” so instead we built a working practice based on “doubt” and remember the outcomes of this “doubt” process.
* This simple hack is called science, and our western society prove that it works VERY well for both good and evil outcome.
Now we have an issue of morality, of how to behave, this is dealt with in the next simple section.